Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Aim

Auto Aim Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chicken's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicken
Admin
Admin
Chicken

Chicken's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Chicken's Introduction   Chicken's Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:21 am

Hello i am Auto Aim's one and only Chicken. I'm a forum creator and manager. I also manage tournaments. I am somewhat active and I'm a pretty nice guy if you really get to know me. If you have any questions about me, just post a reply.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://auto-aim.rpg-board.net
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Hello   Chicken's Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 am

I'm Mogar5 on sa, and Mogar on here, And in aa I'm ๑۩۞۩๑◄|♠️|★™️๓ครtєг_๓ยtคtเ๏ภ™️★|♠️|►☜☆☞, I'm a nice guy, if you're a nice person to me.
Chicken's Introduction Killzone-2-invitational
Back to top Go down
Garber
Garber

PostSubject: Re: Chicken's Introduction   Chicken's Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:31 pm

"Garbers bak boys"
hello this is the Garber and i reccomend u to watch the movie " the taking of pelham 123"
im just like all th others, im just a member of the auto aim. i train wushu even if i know i cant, and my mentor in cod5 is chicken
Back to top Go down
.ж.ѕв.ж.

PostSubject: Re: Chicken's Introduction   Chicken's Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Ohai bokboy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken's Introduction   Chicken's Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicken's Introduction
Page 1 of 1