Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Aim

Auto Aim Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masonf50s introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masonf50
No0b
No0b
Masonf50

Masonf50s introduction Empty
PostSubject: Masonf50s introduction   Masonf50s introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello my name is Patrick im eleven years old and i like football i have a sister her name is Andie i think she was in this clan she used to have a name Ghost and she was also Creator of darkness.I like stick arena i think it is fun my favoriot gun is the glock and my least favoriot gun is the ak-47 because its not so accurate.If u need help with lag i no how to fix it its not a download u just have to click a few buttons its my birthday on the 26/1/1998 so my birthday is exactly tommorow all i got was a poster so far and also i think the best player in stick arena is Mysterio and im guessing he is.I am kinda a new play my sister Andie just gave me all her accounts like .1.w1n.u.l0se. its a rank 9 but i dont use it much so thats my introduction p;lease read it and dont be mean plz

P.S this smily is awesome lol!

Last edited by Masonf50 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited it cause i made a mistake and nothing came up)
Back to top Go down

Masonf50s introduction
Page 1 of 1