Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Aim

Auto Aim Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Europe Hall Of Fame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swipe.
Admin
Admin
Swipe.

My Europe Hall Of Fame Empty
PostSubject: My Europe Hall Of Fame   My Europe Hall Of Fame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 am

My Europe hall of fame NOT IN ORDER

Mysterio - An amzingly skilled player his cornering matches mine, doesnt do much fake rushing but makes up for by having very good rushes. He hardly never misses a shot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ChoasJoker - Just like his brother an amzingly skilled player, his cornering is very good aswell is his rushes he doesnt snipe much but when he does he's very good at it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Petter - This guy is amazing at 2 v 2's with his brother Ojje1 his cornering is good along with his rushes, his snipin is great when he is with his brother
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ojje1 - One of the best snipers in the game with his brother petter i have yet to see them loose a 2 v 2, his cornering is average aswell as his rushes but his snipin is his best spot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Fail - Definetly one of the best female players in the game. her corners a great and her rushes/fake rushes ar very tricky.I think her aim lets her down abit but overall she is a brilliant player.

This is my eu hall of fame please tell me what you think of it and FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN
Back to top Go down
mysterio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Europe Hall Of Fame   My Europe Hall Of Fame I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Very Happy lol nice
Back to top Go down
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Re: My Europe Hall Of Fame   My Europe Hall Of Fame I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah Nice, I think study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Europe Hall Of Fame   My Europe Hall Of Fame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Europe Hall Of Fame
Page 1 of 1