Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Please Log In
Auto Aim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Aim

Auto Aim Clan Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters

DO YOU WANT SWIPEZ TO LEAVE?!??!?!?!?
NO!!!!
DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_vote_lcap27%DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
NOOOOO!!!!
DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_vote_lcap9%DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
NOOOOOOOOESSS!!!!!
DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_vote_lcap64%DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Gyromanv3
Gyromanv3

DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Sad SWIPEZ... even though I barely knew you, some of the members did and they don't want you to go!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Gyromanv3
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LEAVE DUDE   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Sad Swipe Sad Man don't leave, you're a friend to everyone, and no one wants you to go, please don't leave Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! Solid_snake
Old Snake said "Boss... you only need one snake... No... The world would be better without snakes."
"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle." -The Boss, MGS3
"I'm a shadow, one that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you'll never see the day" - Old Snake
Big Boss said "His sin.. was ours. And for that reason... I am taking it upon myself to send Zero.... back.. to nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Gyromanv3
Gyromanv3

PostSubject: Re: DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 pm

YEAH, WHAT HE SAID?!!??!
Back to top Go down
,.Chaotic.Ice.,
,.Chaotic.Ice.,

PostSubject: Re: DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

I think this is a spam thread, although I understand people want Swipe here, I know he isn't going to carry on... he has said a lot and it is true that he is too OLD for sa... and I know partly Teh One will retire because he doesn't want Swipe to leave...

~Chaotic Ice

Last edited by ,.Chaotic.Ice., on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mogar
Veteran
Veteran
Mogar

PostSubject: Re: DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm

I Guess u r right, if He's still in Auto-aim I'm fine, I mean I bet He'll still sometimes play sab, just not as much.
Back to top Go down
Gyromanv3
Gyromanv3

PostSubject: Re: DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:34 am

Embarassed so maybe this thread wasn't really needed, huh?
Back to top Go down
.ж.ѕв.ж.

PostSubject: Re: DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm

As much as I want swipez to stay, he's going to have to leave eventually. We all will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!   DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONT QUIT DUDE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1